BEST MET GALA 2019 LOOKS




Hi Viewers, welcome to my blog, once again! I am here to talk to you about the 2019 Met Gala! Lets first start off with Lady Gaga, , ,


Image result for lady gaga met gala 2019
Lady Gaga def outdid herself! Not only did she show up in one gorg puffed hot pink dress. No. Showed up in 2?. Not even close. Showed up in 3? Closer. But 4 DRESSES. Gaga showed off the red carpet starting off with a ranged from a billowing Brandon Maxwell pink gown to crystal-adorned underwear and I was here for it. 



Image result for cardi b met gala 2019

Next we have Cardi B. I truly loved this look so much! This was def one of my faves that I saw.  I thought that this look was so unique and different and so beautiful and elegant but yet covering every space of her body. This look fitted her so well and giving her all the curves! The rapper shut down the red carpet in a huge quilted and feathered gown by Thom Browne that required its own team of handlers to make its way down the red carpet. The fact that 10 men needed to "watch"  the dress, even made it better! 

Image result for kylie and kendall met gala 2019

And last but def not least is Kylie and Kendall Jenner. I was so shook at these dresses and thought that they were both so beautiful! For Kylie, I loved this lavender color on her skin tone and the way it even matched her hair was so elegant. I also loved the fur, it gave me very 50's showgirl vibes, which I lived for. With Kendall she looked amazing as well, and was so fitting on her body. I even loved the color, and feathers on the dress. I thought this dress gave me fire, and runway vibes.



That is all I have for you! Comment down below if you wanna see a Worst Met Gala looks!!


MAKE SURE TO PUSH THE FOLLOW BUTTON ON YOUR LEFT CORNER ON YOUR SCREEN!!!!



LOVE, 𝕃𝕚𝕧


Comments

Popular Posts